Friday 4 July 2014


Hello and welcome.  My name is Julie and I created this blog to share two of my passions, travel and scrapbooking.  I joined Close To My Heart as a consultant in 2004, shortly after they came to Canada.  The My Acrylix stamp sets had just been released and I was hooked.  I have always enjoyed travel, but it was during my husbands year long sabbatical in Ireland in 2008-2009 that I really began seeing more of the world.  Renting a house, finding school for our children and buying a car in another country was just the start.

We have taken a lot of pictures of our travels, and Close To My Heart has a lot of solutions to get them off the computer and into albums.  Traditional scrapbooking, mini-albums, digital scrapbooking with Studio J as well as the new Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking.  Journey with me as I preserve my memories, and show you ways to preserve yours.  Along the way I'll share travel tips, particularly how to travel as a family and stay within your budget.

Thank-you and don't forget to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment