Wednesday 9 July 2014

Exploring the Cliffs of Moher with Studio J



We spent a year living in Limerick, Ireland and during that time we saw a lot of sights.  We bought a used car and as soon as we were comfortable driving on the "wrong" side of the road, we went exploring.  The Cliffs of Moher are one of the most popular tourist destinations in Ireland.  They are located in the Burren region of County Clare.  I knew looking at our photos that a simple 4X6 would not do.  

One great thing about scrapbooking in Studio J is that it is easy to put really big pictures on a page.  My pages above are each 12"X12".  Close To My Heart has made easy to follow videos to help walk you through your first few layouts and I followed one of the Love Your Layout videos to make the above layout.  From Studio J you will need to enter the login information you use for my website, or create an account.  

Once you are in your account, click "Create a New Project".  You then name your project and upload your photos.  You can also upload your photos later.  Next select "Create a Custom Layout".  To see all kits available, select "all kits" from the pull down bar on the right hand side.  For my layout above I selected Splendor, the Pattern was Powerful Trio and I used Kit Mix 2.  The rest of the steps can be seen in this video:  



If you have any questions, be sure to post below, or contact me.


1 comment:

  1. my daughter is there right now and when I first opened up your blog I thought I'd somehow opened up her blog by mistake! lol! beautiful pages that you've made!

    ReplyDelete